Thursday, April 11, 2013

Glitterifying Fun

Hey crafters! I finally got my hands on some microfine glitter! So now I want to glitterify (that's when you put glitter on anything you can find) everything. I decided to start with my latest digi stamp to see what I can do with it. This is what I did...It was the microfine glitter (diamond) and double sided adhesive from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I fussy cut my digi then removed the first part of paper from one side of the sticky tape and stuck image line side down. Then I cut out my image again. With a paper plate and the microfine glitter on standby, I removed the other side of paper revealing my image under the clear adhesive. I placed my image on the plate and poured the glitter over entire image. Then I pushed the glitter down into the image. I then picked up image and dusted excess off with tapping. Placed it aside and poured glitter from plate back into container. Then I put the image back onto the plate and rubbed the surface with my finger to make it satin smooth. Once smooth, I used my Copics to color and highlight. Cute bunny, yes? You can find this bunny on the website under Digi Stamps. He's only $2.99! But, you can get him FREE if you play along with us at our Get Inky! Challenge this week (2 days left)! Hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment