Sunday, April 28, 2013

Heartfelt Sympathy

Hi there crafty followers and handmade card lovers! Today's card is a sympathy card that I made for a family member whose mother passed away. The images are from my Get Inky! Digi Stamps. You can find them on the Get Inky! Stamps by Blue Moon Creation website on the Digi Stamps page.

I had a tough time trying to pick out the colors for this card. I love layering and adding texture, but the texture part didn't work out, so I stuck with layering and glittery patterned images. Card is 5.25x5.25" and fits into a 5.5" square envelope.

I colored the image in with my Copics and added two ladybugs. I made the center of the flowers sparkle with a copic glitter pen and I highlighted the white petals with one of my very light gray shades (T0 I think.)
Then I fussy cut the images and stuck it to the center of my layers.

If you would like to purchase a card similar to this one, or would like to purchase the card kit, please contact me through the website at www.bluemooncreation.net and we will be happy to assist you with that.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to become a follower as I will be giving away prizes to my followers, each time we reach 10 new followers and each time we reach 25 new followers. Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment