Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Time 4 Another Peachy Post



Hello again crafters! Today is my day as Guest Designer over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. This is a card I created with the SOTM set from April 2012. It's a really cute set. (But then again, what set isn't? I LOVE all of them!) 

Since I am so excited to be a guest for them, at the end of this month I will pick somebody who has commented on all of my Tuesday posts in June here on my blog, and over on their blog to receive some PEACHY blog candy. (I may even pick two people, I am THAT excited!)
Until next time, be good crafters!




3 comments:

  1. Thia, this is a wonderful Birthday card. The colors are perfect & all the details come together. I can think of many uses for the clock! =)

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday card is amazing! Love the colors and that adorable clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot on other post to say Congrats on being guest designer at PK. I love your card and love their stamps. I'm now a member of the month thanks to all you girls.

    ReplyDelete