Monday, July 1, 2013

Scrapbook Pages and Peachy Keen Stamps


Hi, thanks for joining me today. This weeks Peachy Keen Challenge is Anything Goes, such perfect timing since I am finally starting to work on my sons scrapbook for his school days.


I used PKSC-08 August 2012 to create these 2 layouts for his 2 years in Pre-school.

Close up of the peachy goodness...

I hope you enjoyed these layouts. They are simple and fun!


And don't for get if you commented during my month as
Peachy Keen's Guest Designer, these were my winners...

sweetpeaemmalou
June 19, 2014 at 5:51am
"They are just charming! I love each and every one! This is such a brilliant idea! Some of the cutest jewelry I've seen!"

grammyof5
June 22, 2013 at 10:41pm
"Forgot on other post to say congrats on being guest designer at PK. I love your card and love their stamps. I'm now a member of the month thanks to all you girls."

You have until July 31, 2013 to claim your prize!


6 comments:

  1. Awwww...so cute! Great way to use those Peachy stamps too!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great layouts! Your son is a cutie pie! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pages! I should get busy too with catching up on scrapbooking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pages!! Love how you've used those Peachy Stamps!! Adorable kiddos!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME job with these sweet layouts,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts & neat way to use PK stamps. Your son is handsome & has a GREAT smile.

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete