Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Denami Stamped Halloween Boo Bag w/GI Sneak Peek

Last month I discovered Denami Designs Stamps (thanks to a Design Team Member of mine...I wont name names...ah-hem...La-Vie) and I just love them!!!! I already have 6 of their adorable stamps and will soon be ordering more off my wish list. 

Being that my mind is currently on Halloween, thanks to the Operation Write Home Halloween deadline and the new Get Inky Release this Friday, I just had to use my new Denami Halloween Stamp that arrived in the mail a few days ago.

I love BOOing my friends and neighbors for Halloween and thought I'd use this Halloween inspired time to create a BOO Bag (for those of you not familiar with BOO Bags, please do check back on Friday during the Get Inky's 2013 Halloween Spooktacular Blog Hop August 9th-11th and you will learn all about them and see a wonderful new stamp set...you wont want to miss it!)

Oh and, shhh...along with the Denami stamp there is a stamp from the Get Inky Halloween Stamp Set that has not been released yet. So YOU get a SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK! Check out how cute this BOO treat bag is...


Here is a close up of the adorable Denami image, which you can purchase HERE.


I stamped the image on Neenah card stock and colored it in with Copics. I love how cute these chicks are! Sooo adorable!

The little "bag" was easy to make. It was from a 6x12 inch card stock. One end I scored at one inch and the other end at a half inch. Then I scored the center (after having folded the edges up) to create the little "bag".


I used Tombow glue and double sided tape (tape helps plastic bag stick in, along with a few glue dots). I also used a punch for the bagged candy to show through. Using Nestabilities shapes, I created the area for my image. the cute little Halloween saying was made by me for Get Inky Stamps. (It will be on the set that is being released on Friday, to pre-order click HERE.) Then I punched a few holes for a ribbon handle and tied a bow. I added gems to the scallop and...Viola! Done. Easy peasy. 

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to come back on Friday for the Spooktacular Blog Hop! And again on Sunday, for the Denami Sweet and Simple Hop (my first time hopping with them...I'm so excited, that I created a few cards to share with you for then).

Until next time...be good crafters!




3 comments:

  1. Cute bag. Darling chicks & perfect sentiment.

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and work so well with the New GI stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet halloween chickie treat bag - the chickies are so cute in costumes!

    ReplyDelete