Saturday, September 7, 2013

Just A Few More

It was a busy first week back to school so I never had the chance to tackle my last two OWH Labor Day VCMP card challenges. That's what I'm doing today...along with cleaning, but card making can be so distracting so it wins over cleaning. Here's the first one. It's an action wobble:
Inside there's a sentiment, Happy Boot-day. Cute huh?

This other card is stumping me. It needs some embellishment but I'm not sure what yet.
That concludes all my cards for the party. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Thia! Thanks for joining in the fun at Peachy keen stamps! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just TOO CUTE, GREAT job with them both!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete