Saturday, July 5, 2014

OWH VCMP Christmas Card with Texture

I just found out that OWH is in the middle of their 4th of July Virtual Card Making Party! So...I haven't started at the beginning, I'm starting in the middle and I'll be jumping around. Here's my first card:

It's a trifold card with texture in the form of glaze pen on the sentiment, feet, belt, berries, and eyes. More texture with Liquid Pearls on the hat fluff. And my 3rd type of texture in the form of Dew Drops.

Image and sentiment is a digi from Digi Digi Doodle (an Etsy shop with a few cute digis for Christmas).

Papers are Neenah card stock and Lawn Fawn.

The faux stitching is a stamp from Spiced Sunshine Stamps. ( www.spicedsunshinestamps.com)

I colored the image in with Copic Markers, and realized I need to pick up some refills for some of my colors (like the blues for my sky) as I ran out in the middle of this image. I can tell...can you?

Oh, there's one thing I LOVE about this card...

It stands up to display the image in a cute way. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy card making!



1 comment:

  1. Great job with the various textures!! Thanks for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete